Rockingham track day 25th May

Andrew

53 minutes ago, Andrew said:

So.. do we do it again? :t-up:

Yep yep yep

18 minutes ago, Mole said:

How about Donnington on July 20th??? Only trouble is it will be dry and not raining!!

Rockingham is nice and central so we stand half a chance of getting good numbers....

I think Donington's a cracking circuit, but not everyone can get under the 98db drive by.

I’m fit for Rockingham got car sorted on rolling road and given the all clear .Ive got my track credit  so can use that any dates appeal ?

A790A016-0377-4CC1-A64C-4E0E1AFD6D22.jpeg

• Like 1

Fair enough.. I am booked in Rockingham 15 July.. but I know that clashes with the Blyton weekend...

I have a funny feeling that if Rockingham comes up again, I might just have to take a chance with the xflow :d

• Like 1

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for organising the group, a good turnout!

My colleague Nanette informed me of the weather – I couldn’t believe it!

We would be delighted to organise another day for you, let me know if there are any dates that suit and we’ll arrange for you, let’s hope the weather is better!

Best regards,

Will

Will Thomas

Business Development Executive – Track

• Like 1

Monday 23rd July any good? Only suggest it as I already have the day booked off!!

35 minutes ago, BCF said:

Monday 23rd July any good? Only suggest it as I already have the day booked off!!

Is there anything on, other than you having a day's holiday? ;)

Seeing as there's a couple of bods with Rockingham credits, I think we'd be best going with them again? Only problem I can see is they have a few 105db dates in June and July, then the next one is October 21st? I've already got trackdays sorted for June and July, and it's a bit soon after last Friday tbh, to repeat a circuit for me.. I could go with the later date.. pretty sure the weather couldn't be much worse than we just experienced. 

I may have misread Will's email, thought he was offering to organise a day for us? Asks us for days that suit, although reading it again, he could well mean from the listed trackdays already available!

So if he doesn't mean a day at our leisure, I'll go back to the drawing board! :laugh:

7 minutes ago, BCF said:

I may have misread Will's email, thought he was offering to organise a day for us? Asks us for days that suit, although reading it again, he could well mean from the listed trackdays already available!

So if he doesn't mean a day at our leisure, I'll go back to the drawing board! :laugh:

Yes, I'm not sure we're ready to fill a day yet.. but who knows.. maybe one day! :laugh:

• Haha 1

You'll be rebuilding the gearbox in October Andrew, and it will 100% rain. Lets do a July date.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RussH said:

You'll be rebuilding the gearbox in October Andrew, and it will 100% rain. Lets do a July date.

5th July Rockingham date is very close to a 2nd July Donny date I have pencilled in.