Rockingham track day 25th May

Andrew

I'm in. Payed the man and everything. Reckon that screen I've just fitted will be coming back off again :d

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RussH said:

Bring an umbrella and a rain suit!

Be gone storm bringer! :sun:

@Andrew Bernie has offered to share his car (the mad, but generous fool), presumably I can sign up and pay as a second driver on the day?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

@Andrew Bernie has offered to share his car (the mad, but generous fool), presumably I can sign up and pay as a second driver on the day?

I would presume so. You can usually add second drivers and passengers on the day. 

• Like 1

I'm gutted as I have next Friday off but I'm going to CentreParks so can't make it. Would really like to do Rockingham as well :down:

Even thought about coming for the morning but it's just too far at 2hr 15m from me 

22 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

No problem booking in as a driver on the day Kev.  Don't forget yer Driving License.

Only  7 sleeps to go :yes::yellow-westy:

• Like 1

On 18/05/2018 at 18:07, BCF said:

We're track ready! Love this stupid cheap pile of poop! :laugh:

IMG_20180518_175039.jpg

Looks like s bit of a sleeper to me ,I see it has one eye half cocked looking for its next victim .

Im off to Rockingham early tomorrow ,I phoned earlier in the week and there’s a bike event on if I get there by 8Am they will sound check my exhaust which I’m worried will be too loud.Hope all is ok and I can be there on Friday .Im booked in for an engine check at AP racing engines near Mansfield on Monday then an MOT mon afternoon back home .A busy week ahead look foreword to meeting you Friday on what looks to be a fair weather day .

Steve 

• Like 1

Tell Andrew I Said hello! You’ll be fine for noise at Rockingham I think, isn’t it 105db?

1 hour ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Looks like s bit of a sleeper to me ,I see it has one eye half cocked looking for its next victim .

Im off to Rockingham early tomorrow ,I phoned earlier in the week and there’s a bike event on if I get there by 8Am they will sound check my exhaust which I’m worried will be too loud.Hope all is ok and I can be there on Friday .Im booked in for an engine check at AP racing engines near Mansfield on Monday then an MOT mon afternoon back home .A busy week ahead look foreword to meeting you Friday on what looks to be a fair weather day .

Steve 

Definitely more sleepy than sleeper! Not a lot of speed, but a whole lot of fun!

Exhaust wise you should be ok at Rockingham, they're pretty relaxed.

Got there this morning joined the que with all the bikers ,I’m sure they thought I was lost, and got the Marshall to test 

102 /103 dB so under , just  :d

• Like 1

I'm nearly ready :sun:

Just a few bits to pack and check

Got a crap 4 days at work so really looking forward to it :t-up: