Today, I managed to ........................

Thrustyjust

Get the westie out and go for a mini blat. It wasnt as cold at the 7 deg said it was, but it still managed to freeze me after 15 mins. Car took a few churns to get all 4 sparks and fuel to meet, but once it had a couple of mins to warn, the idle came down to come off cold start. Forgot how different it is to drive than bland cars and how nice it was to be out on the first drive of the year, at last. Meet tomorrow , but 4 deg and a windchill of 1 deg, I may test the Volvo's electric heated seats instead !!  Happy days !! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steven (Steve T) - Joint Thames Valley AO said:

Arrive in a tin top when it's not raining. What are you man or mouse? :d

I'll park mine next to your scaffold filled fire monster Steve ;)

Hoping to get mine out for a spin tomorrow - in these temps and with the hardcore Federals fitted it may literally be a spin

Had mine out today after fitting the new roll bar and removing the windscreen. Was a bit fresh

IMG_20180113_130510.jpg

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 21:17, syman84 said:

Had mine out today after fitting the new roll bar and removing the windscreen. Was a bit fresh

IMG_20180113_130510.jpg

Where did you get the headrest?

4 hours ago, RussH said:

Where did you get the headrest?

@RussH it is a caterham one that I chopped up and added new exhaust clamps to fix to the bar. Will get some better photos next time I'm up the garage.