Sign in to follow this  
Peter (Monty)

Battery Tray

Peter (Monty)

Where can I get an inexpensive battery tray for a gel battery? I'm looking at using an Enduroline 51913 (as recommended by @Rhett - Joint Black Country AO), it is near identical size to a PC680 so odyssey trays would also work. I can only seem to find the "blingy" trays for this smaller battery size which I don't really need.

Something like the one in this thread would be perfect.

Wilfman

Try this one.......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OBP-Odyssey-PC680-Racing-25-Battery-Bracket-OBP0A80-3-/380852429715?hash=item58ac92e393

I have recently bought one ...... seems very good quality and not worth the hassle of making one for the price paid.

As for batteries...... looking to use one of these myself...... lot more cold cranking amps (600) and 22AH ....

https://electroquestuk.com/motorcycle-batteries/leoch-motorcycle-batteries/xtreme-racing-dry-cell-agm-battery-race-motorcycle-rally-motorsport-alternative-to-pc680

• Like 1

Thrustyjust

I fitted one of those battery brackets recently to a westie and are a good solid bit of kit.

• Like 1

Simon Marks - North Oxfordshire AO

I have a small Clarke metal folder so folded my own battery box.  I only had a small space behind my seat (and now beneath the roll hoop) on my Eleven, I could not fit a proprietary cover as it needed to have unequal sides to it so that one side bolts to the floor and the other to the top of a chassis tube.  A straightforward job - and cheap!

Simon

• Like 2