Wiring loom plugs Help

Nic Surry

I have tried without success both on the forums and direct to WF ,I have a full Megabusa loom and need the dash loom or just the multipin plugs .someone must know where I can get this or have it for sale I am desperate now as car is nearly fully assembled but I need to sort the dash/ignition switch etc Help please Even a dash wiring diagram would help. Nic 07454894995

I will pm you a link to a wiring diagram it is old but relevant and easy to follow.  

I'm not using the WF loom myself but if you put up some images of the connectors/plugs we could see if we recognise the type/make etc.

These are the plugs I have on the main loom I need the opposite plugs for the dashboard loom or a complete dash loom it only needs to be a race loom as it’s a track day car with no wipers heater and using a Digi dash for the dials etc

B44919D0-2970-49B9-85DD-809B0AF94E65.jpeg

Thank you for the responses I have located the plugs from the link and they’re 

on their way.the wiring diagram will be a great help

This is the standard chassis loom(attached). You may find these guides to colour codes etc help too:

http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/colourcodes.htm

http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/Lucaswirecode.htm

4833 Chassis Harness searchable txt.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2018 at 21:25, Nic Surry said:

I have tried without success both on the forums and direct to WF ,I have a full Megabusa loom and need the dash loom or just the multipin plugs .someone must know where I can get this or have it for sale I am desperate now as car is nearly fully assembled but I need to sort the dash/ignition switch etc Help please Even a dash wiring diagram would help. Nic 07454894995

Hi Thank you to those that supplied info does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Megabusa dashboard loom  race type preferred

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.