*Westfield Wanted*

Oliver1

After doing a fair bit of reading on here and having joined the club last week, I am looking to buy a Westfield. My max budget is £6k to £7k. I realise I don’t have the biggest budget and realise I need to be flexible with my wish list but have seen some cars that have have come up for sale, that would have been perfect in my budget. 

Ideally the car would be fast road/track day focussed but am happy to make improvements over time to achieve this. 

If you have a car that is coming up for sale please DM me. I also realise that there are lots of SORN cars and I am happy to do a bit of re-commissioning as necessary.

Many thanks

Steve

:ww:

Sorry I don't have anything to offer, but welcome to the club - much better to join before buying the car - as you've seen, great value ones do pop up here sometimes.

If you're still looking, might be able to help, drop me a PM....

• 4 weeks later...

Car now found and being delivered tomorrow! Thank you to those that did respond. What a lovely bunch of people on here.

Let the tinkering commence!

• Like 4

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.