Headlight shells 7 inch - Sold

geoffd

I have for sale a pair of 7 inch headlight shells.  They are new - I bought them several years ago and never got round to fitting them - and are nice and shiny.  Wiring is included.

£50 for the pair, plus delivery if required.

You are welcome to collect them from Ruislip in Middlesex.  If you would like them posted, please let me know where you are and I'll get a delivery price for you.

Do ask if you have any questions.

Headlight shells outside 2.jpg

Headlight shells inside 1.jpg

Hi there  - I assume these are suitable for sealed beam units ? What would be postage and packing to IV15 9AE.

Regards

David Marshall

Hello David - I too assume they are!  I've not actually tried, but they look the right shape.  £6.00 for Royal Mail 2nd class.

Regards, Geoff

Yes -  I will take them then please. ;)

If you can let me have a phone number I will call you tomorrow - if that suits to get a sort code and account number so I can make a bank transfer of funds  and let you have a delivery address - unless you want to do the transaction some other way ?

Best Regards

David

Hi there  - I assume these are suitable for sealed beam units ? What would be postage and packing to IV15 9AE.

Regards

David Marshall

2 hours ago, geoffd said:

PM sent.

Geoff

Sorry Geoff - I am new to the forum - what does PM sent mean ??

Regards

David

It's a personal message.  You should see an indicator at the top right of the screen by the little envelope icon, or you can just click on the envelope icon

image.png.b431ada9ef9a78d633b749d54c66255c.png

It's a useful way of sending information you don't want exposed to the whole world!

Geoff

• geoffd changed the title to Headlight shells 7 inch - Sold

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.