New Year Clear Out

Geordie-D

So the Westy went last year just got round to having a bit of a garage tidy & I've got the following bits & pieces for sale. 

Set of 4 TSW Hockenhiem 15" alloys with Falken ZE502 205 55 15 Tyres, wheels are mint as new condition with all clips & centre nut tool tyres are all very good with 5-7mm of tread good spare road set up ........looking for £250 ono 

Genuine Westfield Aero Screen, Lower firbreglass part recently painted in gloss black, top clear Perspex is brand new never fitted. Some light storage marks in the paint, I've just given it a quick polish with some autoglym & it's come up really nice be mint with a t cut & polish.....£120 ono 

Set of heavy duty trailer ratchet tie down straps & wheel links.......£10 ono 

Flat bottom 11" suede steering wheel on BL boss & a unknown quick release boss, seems decent quality was on the car when I bought it........£60 Ono for the lot 

Collection preferredl from Newcastle area, But happy to post if buyer is happy to pay postage.

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1637.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

Can I have first dibs on straps please

Possibly steering wheel and boss as well

Thanks

I will buy the wheel straps if Syman decides he doesn't want them.

What offset and bolt spacing are the wheels, what do they fit?

PM'd

11 hours ago, Phil J said:

I will buy the wheel straps if Syman decides he doesn't want them.

What offset and bolt spacing are the wheels, what do they fit?

They are the standard ford spacing, not sure of the offset they are the wheels my old Westy came on.

20 hours ago, Liz03 said:

Hi has the steering wheel sold 

Thanks chris 

Hi Chris,

Wheel & bosses are still available 

Thanks,

Don 

On 01/01/2018 at 17:47, Geordie-D said:

So the Westy went last year just got round to having a bit of a garage tidy & I've got the following bits & pieces for sale. 

Set of 4 TSW Hockenhiem 15" alloys with Falken ZE502 205 55 15 Tyres, wheels are mint as new condition with all clips & centre nut tool tyres are all very good with 5-7mm of tread good spare road set up ........looking for £250 ono - Open to offers before they go on the Bay 

Genuine Westfield Aero Screen, Lower firbreglass part recently painted in gloss black, top clear Perspex is brand new never fitted. Some light storage marks in the paint, I've just given it a quick polish with some autoglym & it's come up really nice be mint with a t cut & polish.....£120 ono - Provisionally Sold 

Set of heavy duty trailer ratchet tie down straps & wheel links.......£10 ono - Still here postage is about £8 due to weight

Flat bottom 11" suede steering wheel on BL boss & a unknown quick release boss, seems decent quality was on the car when I bought it........£60 Ono for the lot - Sold 

Collection preferredl from Newcastle area, But happy to post if buyer is happy to pay postage.

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1637.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2018 at 11:38, Geordie-D said:

A few people have asked me about further details on the wheels. 

They are 15 x 7” inch 4 x 108 PCD with an offset of 21mm - still available if anyone is interested. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.