Seat options

Kevin Pullen

Looking to get better seats for my SEIW it’s currently got original 90’s slabs with headrests 

want to keep on sliders if possible and intending to fit 4 point harness what are the options

dont need to be FIA as most I’m ever likely to do is a track day, just mainly spirited and Sunday drives

rough price options as well if you have them

14 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Try Intatrim. Can be heated if desired!

Have sent them a message 

Took a long time but good when you get them. I bought oddesy seats, heated and with quilted panels. Also sliders (which are shorter than the Westfield ones so slightly more complicated to fit).  As they are foam based on a grp base, they are not as comfortable as the old Westfield version but firmer and hold you well. 

Rob at Intatrim is great to deal with - full design service so your seats will end up unique to you. 

I have Stoneleigh GT seats in mine and very happy with them - the heated option makes a big difference at this time of year

As well as looking great, JKs are unbelievably comfortable seats.

On our Alps trip I did a few 10-12 hr days sat in them no problem.

20150227_142308.jpg

• Like 1

Depending on what style your after and obviously your price range. I will throw tillet b6 in the mix.

Just as chris says some long stints on our alps trip and was never uncomfortable

1 hour ago, chriss1455 said:

Depending on what style your after and obviously your price range. I will throw tillet b6 in the mix.

Just as chris says some long stints on our alps trip and was never uncomfortable

Good call - they do look so cool and remember that @Tillett Car Seats are one of our Sponsors and will be able to give you help and advice as well as a discount.

Heated seat allows you to do this!  Last Wednesday took a 2hr drive to the Peak District and went over Winnates Pass. Warm as toast without a roof on!

25C80B27-F7BF-4467-B810-E26DBF762992.jpeg

• Like 2