Nice little Lotus 7 Video

Thrustyjust

What a lovely video to watch on a winters day. Thanks for posting. 

Not a bad car either!!

• Like 1

Captures our cars well, love the comment 'there is something intangible about these cars. It rings very true and we all understand it,else we wouldn't be in this forum :sun:

• Like 1

I thought it was a good find , hence why I stuck it up. Lovely roads, good filming and as you all say, captures the 'quirk' of owning a car like we do. 

Excellent. 

And tastefull clamshells, too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love that! it will encourage me in to the garage later.

Cheers

Gary

3 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Excellent. 

Well said that man , and really enjoyed watching it thanks

I particularly liked how for some shots they cut off the music and just you listen to the car. They have some great episodes on that channel.

9 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Hmmmmmmm..................... er........................ Pfffft.................... sigh...........................:d

• Haha 2

The one thing that has always puzzled me is why did Chapman put a bench seat in to a car with some much cornering power? I always lusted after a Se7en as a student when they were something like £646 16s 7d in kit form.

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 21:18, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

The one thing that has always puzzled me is why did Chapman put a bench seat in to a car with some much cornering power? I always lusted after a Se7en as a student when they were something like £646 16s 7d in kit form.

Because the transmission tunnel and cockpit side don't allow much lateral movement?

As above, plus it's a big weight saving, don't forget how tiny those early cars were, too.