2 x English Live Axle's with LSD's and Disc Brake Conversion

Marto303

I have for sale 2 Westfield Wide body English Live axle's, both have been checked for straightness and then tweeked to give a fraction of toe in. Both come with disc brake conversion, High quality SKF wheel bearings ( the expensive ones that don't leak ) and std drive shafts. one or the other axle could come with / be assembled with discs and Sierra handbrake callipers 

Axle 1 is 4:4 diff ratio and has 3J Driveline NXG plated LSD ( with ramp angles for light weight cars ), 3J Alloy pigs head housing, assembled by Graham ( Windy ) Millar.

Axle 2 is 4:1 diff ratio and has a Quaife ATB LSD ( helix angles for light weight cars ) with Anglia iron pigs head housing ( lightest of the Ford housings ) and again assembled by Windy *** NOW SOLD ***

Again I have realistic figures in mind for both of these so if your interested pm me and we'll talk.

IMG_0918.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou Martin for rear axel cantwait to get her in now :sun:

Edited by Wolfdog
missed word
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Wolfdog said:

Thankyou Martin for rear axel cantwait to get her in now :sun:

Your Welcome Adi, don't forget to have a rummage down the back of the sofa for the engine money :rolleyes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.