Aero screen / aa windshield wanted - advice?

2jagsmac

As part of my road to track conversion, would like to fit aeroscreen, anyone got a spare for sale or can you recommend best supplier (SEIW), have also heard about a AA screen that fits into the original screen side supports, cant find any on the web, were they any good!??

I'm a Newbie on here, but must fess'up to having read up on many topics prior to buying my WestyMaz, this Club and forum is the total Oracle on all topics !!:nope:

Glad I've joined, already have prised an exhaust manifold out of Barry's hands...

Mine had a windscreen and I couldn't find an aeroscreen that covers the windscreen holes.

I ended up fitting a carbonNV Aero and putting stickers over the bottom hole not covered. Hope that helps a bit. No idea on AA screens. 

Look at the current AA aeroscreen for sale ,it fits in normal pillar holes 

The one advertised may not fit your car but will give you an idea ,no longer manufactured but a fair few out there

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.