New owner from Spain. Seiw Zetec

coilbox

Just wanted to say Hi to the forum, and present my car. I bought it 2 months ago, as a track car.

Glad to be in the forum, lots of good technical info and good to be in touch with other owners!

I live in Spain and as you can imagine these cars are very rare here. The previous owner could not give me much information about the cars history, I am discovering it as I go along.

Its a LHD seiw with a 2.0 zetec engine, type 9 gearbox, rusty spax shocks, discovery ap calipers, a revcounter and not much more :d

And now some pics!!!

3204-foto1.jpg

3204-foto2.jpg

3204-foto10.jpg

PB260024.JPG

:ww: from sunny Somerset. Intrigued by the "window" in the side of the bonnet (passenger side). Enjoy your car.

22 minutes ago, darve said:

can't see that silencer doing much :nope:

14 minutes ago, Rusty Nuts said:

Nor those cycle wings.

i heard its not so good at night 

:d welcome ! they are fun enjoy!

Hahaha,

Hola Alex!!!

8 hours ago, darve said:

can't see that silencer doing much :nope:

8 hours ago, Rusty Nuts said:

Nor those cycle wings.

Trackdays regulations in spain... are quite more relaxed than in uk. No noise problems in most of the tracks (not all...) an no problem having an open wheeler around other cars...

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! Good to see you Maurici!

Yes, the car has some bodges to fix, and the bits I will break.....so loads of fun :d

I will start another thread in the Tech Talk with all my questions and repairs and upgrades. Got a lot to learn....