21st Party -Hillclimb try and evening dinner

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

12 hours ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Your names not there Panda!!! & is Mrs Panda attending with you?

not sure about mrs p yet we haven't talked but i'm in and i think Alex is as the age limit on passengers is good so he might have to catch a drive with some faster drivers!

cheers

JP

So having looked at the ticket info, can someone clarify if camping is available for those not taking runs up the hill (Spectators)?

Just how much space is available for camping? Never having been to the venue I have no idea! 

There is a BIG spectator parking field which I'm guessing will be the camping field? Otherwise, there is a field on the opposite side of the road which is used as the trailer park when hillclimbs are on, but as I'm not involved in the organisation I'm not sure which field we have the use of. Either way, there is plenty of space, and it's a good hill for spectating.

Mrs H is getting concerned that she is the only lady booked as yet! Or isn't the attendees' list up to date? Come on wives and girlfriends, get booked up for this, it should be a great party.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stephenh said:

Mrs H is getting concerned that she is the only lady booked as yet! Or isn't the attendees' list up to date? Come on wives and girlfriends, get booked up for this, it should be a great party.

Wendz will be joining me.

Now booked and paid for :)

Wendz n Me, although Wendz doesn't want to drive the hill!

Booked for run up the hill only plus son no2 as a passenger.

cannot wait.....

any other x flow narrows going?

Mart.

Hi Folks

I am back from my winter adventure down under and able to answer all your queries for the 21st Anniversary Event!

Regarding space at this time we have only hired the Orchard Area for the overnight camping on Friday and Saturday evenings.

I am asured that we will have enough space as we also have the paddock area to park the cars under cover overnight. The field across the road does not belong to Shelsley so this area WILL NOT be used for our Event. The hill at the side of the track is available for pedestrian viewing as normal!

I think I posted last week thay we may have to consider a small charge for those who want to camp but are not using the hill!

I hope this helps at this time!

I will do my est to answer all questions quickly now I am back in the UK

Thanks

Graham

• Like 1

The orchard area is quite large, if I remember correctly. It is where members of the public park on hillclimb days.

• Kingster unpinned this topic