21st Party -Hillclimb try and evening dinner

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

4 hours ago, Mighty Mart said:

Hi Graham,

once signed on, will we be allocated numbers, and if so, I'm assuming we will need some tape to stick them on with?

cannot wait.

Martin.

Martin

No we are not planning to issue numbers!

Car make and colour will be sufficient identification.

You might like to include some tape into your kit just in case something else arises!

Look forward being there with you

Best wishes

Graham

Ok great. Thanks for clarifying Graham.

see you Saturday!

Martin.

Hope you all have a great day, Shelsley is a great place with a unique atmosphere, unfortunately I am competing at Prescott but may travel up for the evening if we finish early.

Bud 

• Kingster unpinned this topic

Folks...

Thanks so much to everyone for coming along and to those that have made this weekend possible. It's a fitting celebration and I'm sad that I can't be there.

I hope you all have a great day (or two) and I really look forward to reading about the weekend and seeing some pics and video of the great times I'll have missed.

Play safe and above all, enjoy :yes:

• Like 1

Great day really enjoyed it, first drive of C type so what an occasion to make that, thanks to all for organising :yes:

• Like 3

Thanks for organising this - nice to give the old V8 a stretch - pretty happy with my attempts

What a fantastic day. I was looking forward to it for months and it was even better than my high expectations.

Thanks to everyone involved including MAC. Efficiently run the whole day through.

• Like 1

superb event.

big thanks to Graham and all the organising team .

Great to catch up with everyone

Stu

Excellent event I really enjoyed it.

As I said after the meal, surely we need to try and make this an annual event now........

• Like 3

Agreed, it was a fantastic day, and a great evening as well.

I'm looking forward to Blyton now.

• Like 2

What a fantastic and well organised day and many thanks to those that made it possible.

A fantastic venue at a very reasonable cost IMHO.

personally, got 6 runs in and thoroughly enjoyed myself, along with my son, but the edge was taken off it slightly with an alternator issue. My thanks go to the various peeps offering help, especially to Tim Pennington and Ian.

ended up breaking down on the m5, fortunately pulling into a service station at just the right time, and then being recovered back home around midnight, so thank god for breakdown cover lol....as I was 140 miles short of home at the time....

Absolutely loved it though and will do it again in a heartbeat if the opportunity arises.

What a great club this is!

Mart.

• Like 1