21st Party -Hillclimb try and evening dinner

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Hi - can I bring a couple of passengers with me on the day if stump up the £12 each? Do I need to book them in advance?

Thanks

John

22 hours ago, johnev said:

Hi - can I bring a couple of passengers with me on the day if stump up the £12 each? Do I need to book them in advance?

Thanks

John

you can pay on the day for passengers its drivers and cars that we would prefer prebooked as i have paperwork to sort out.

many thanks

john

What should I be packing for the weekend :yellow-westy:?

I'm signed up for driving, so will bring helmet and gloves. A jerry can of fuel.

Tent to sleep in.

Beer / wine.

Flip-flops and a toothbrush.

I plan to arrive on Friday afternoon, in plenty of time to have a walk up the hill.

Hi John,   Two guests of mine are unable to attend next weekend, due to a hospital procedure on Friday. I had booked them in for the meal & paid.   Might I be able to cancel & claim them a refund please ? 

What is the dress code for the evening dinner? Has anyone thought about it?

I'm thinking smart casual, because those in tents etc. won't want to be getting dressed up in a suit. 

Unless anyone says otherwise, I'm planning to wear slacks (clean!) smart shirt, and if it is chilly a smart sweater. No tie or jacket.

On 16/06/2018 at 11:54, Hemsley said:

What should I be packing for the weekend :yellow-westy:?

I'm signed up for driving, so will bring helmet and gloves. A jerry can of fuel.

Tent to sleep in.

Beer / wine.

Flip-flops and a toothbrush.

I plan to arrive on Friday afternoon, in plenty of time to have a walk up the hill.

GoPro maybe? 

Umbrella if showers as you will be held at top of the hill until batch finished and you all come down again

• Like 1

Not sure what you mean by early hours on Sat 6-00 am would be fine or before 11-00 pm Friday

Not exactly sure on the locking up timing?

Hope this helps

Graham

23 hours ago, stephenh said:

What is the dress code for the evening dinner? Has anyone thought about it?

I'm thinking smart casual, because those in tents etc. won't want to be getting dressed up in a suit. 

Unless anyone says otherwise, I'm planning to wear slacks (clean!) smart shirt, and if it is chilly a smart sweater. No tie or jacket.

Hi Stephen and all

Smart casual dress code will be fine for Saturday night!

Thanks

Graham

On 17/06/2018 at 07:51, Old Rocket said:

Hi John,   Two guests of mine are unable to attend next weekend, due to a hospital procedure on Friday. I had booked them in for the meal & paid.   Might I be able to cancel & claim them a refund please ? 

Hi Ron

Sorry to here about the hospital appointment of your 2 friends for Saturday night!

It is a bit tricky to cancel at such a late stage as the food has already been ordered with the resturant!

On the booking page it stated that refunds are subject to the tickets being resold!

I have not got a long waiting list for the Saturday night but I will do my best to see if anyone else is interested!

In the meantime please advise what menu choice your two friends selected!

I will get back to you when I know more!

Thanks

Graham

3 hours ago, Rory's Dad said:

I've been looking for a timetable and have failed! Please could something be published - thanks! 

Martin

The program and timetable are on:  www.events.wscc.co.uk

Click  on Shelsley Walsh and then select Timetable

Hope you find it ok!

Thanks

Graham

Shelsley Walsh 21st Anniversary Celebrations June 2018

Outline Programme

• Use of the ‘Orchard’ area for Camping, Motor Homes, Trailer and Car Parking available from: 10:00 am Friday 22/6/2018 to 3:00 pm Sunday 24/6/2018
  • Cars booked to use the Hill on Sat 23/6/2018 can be parked in the “Famous Shelsley Walsh Paddock” from 3:00 pm Friday 22/6/2018 (Garage allocation to be confirmed later)
    • All cars, personnel and equipment to be removed from the Paddock & Courtyard areas no later than 10:00 am on Sunday 24/6/2018
  • Paddock or Courtyard Bar will be available from 5:30 pm on 22/6/2018
  • Drivers and guests are encouraged to walk the hill anytime from 3:00 pm on Friday 22/6/2018 until 9:15 am on Saturday 23/6/2018
  • Driver Signing-on at the Paddock Office from 8:15 am on Saturday 23/6/2018
  • Mandatory Drivers Briefing in the Paddock at 9:15 am on Saturday 23/6/2018
  • First runs up the Hill commence at 9:30 am on Saturday 23/6/2018
  • Lunchtime 12:30 to 1:30 pm Saturday 23/6/2018
    • A limited menu will be available to book on the morning from the Courtyard Restaurant
  • The driving fun finishes 5:00 pm Saturday 23/6/2018
  • Courtyard Bar available from 5:15 pm on Saturday 23/6/2018
  • Dinner at 7:30 pm on 23/6/2018 in the Courtyard Restaurant for the 21st Celebration Dinner and Fun Awards Evening with Special Guest Speaker Steve Robinson – Former WSCC Comp. Sec.
    • Selections for the three-course meal will need to be finalised in advance so that we can get the numbers right
    • Bring your own wine for the evening!
  • SPEED SERIES Banter until LATE
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Rory's Dad said:

Couldn't find it Mr Gluten Free :(

Thanks Mr XTR2Turbo - just the job :)

Glad you have got it now, see you there!

BR

Graham

Hi Graham,

once signed on, will we be allocated numbers, and if so, I'm assuming we will need some tape to stick them on with?

cannot wait.

Martin.

• Like 1

• Kingster unpinned this topic