21st Party -Hillclimb try and evening dinner

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Hi Scott

We would be pleased to have you!

Please go to events.wscc.co.uk and book your place for the day on the hill and the dinner in the evening.

Look forward to meeting you both

Reards

Graham

Just booked for me and my son - I'm a member of Shelsley Walsh so will be good to actually drive the hill rather than just spectate

Hi Andy

You will enjoy it!

With 5.1 litre you could be a record holder of the future?

Thanks

Graham

There was an issue with booking page showing 'sold out'! But now all fixed by John Panda Williams.

So get booking :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

We still have some places to fill both to drive the hill and attend the dinner!

Please don't be shy please book your place at http://events.wscc.co.uk/ShelsleyWalsh

I have also followed put with those guy's who showed interest at the beginning of this idea and have not yet booked for the event!

If you have not yet let me know your current status please check your PM in box and you should find a message waiting in there from me.

I would like to hear from you on your current status but we would much prefer your booking if not done so already!

Look forward to you all joining us for a memorable event!

Thanks

Graham/Glutey

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have to book to camp,  I intend to come over Friday so need to ensure there is a pitch for us for Friday night

Booking links appears to be down, trying to book for me Chris Bennett and another friend?

Will try again later

Cheers

Barry

• 2 weeks later...

If family members are coming, ( camping on Friday but not for the dinner) does one have state numbers or should they

just turn up?

• Kingster unpinned this topic