Spanish-english banter thread.

maurici

13 minutes ago, maurici said:

Oh yes. Loads of excuses available indeed... I bought the book  "sprint driver excuses handbook"

Sprint driver excuse number 1... Marto's car is lighter.

Sprint driver excuse number 2... Marto is smaller, so he is also lighter

Sprint driver excuse number 3... This tyres are too sticky. I can't go sideways.

Sprint driver excuse number 4.... Marto's new engine is ilegal (whatever you are fitting, it will have loads of hidden cigarrettes, for sure).

There is about hundred pages.

Your Spanish - English sense of humour night classes are paying off now :yes:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marto303 said:

Your Spanish - English sense of humour night classes are paying off now :yes:

I'm doing great efforts on this topic.

But wait for it... someone will come to twist my words an feel massively offended. Happens every time.

:getmecoat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Arm said:

Its all right for the rest of you but I have to work with Maurici ! (on occasions)

A

But im super nice... and my weird accent is believed to be one of the most sexy ones in the world... :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, maurici said:

But im super nice... and my weird accent is believed to be one of the most sexy ones in the world... :)

say all the boys at Bentley!:p

• Haha 1

On 8 December 2017 at 14:50, Arm said:

Its all right for the rest of you but I have to work with Maurici ! (on occasions)

A

Double drive his car Ash, would be great to see you back in the SS. 

During my first season I was consistently beaten by my own car...

I learned to don't let anyone potentially better than me drive my car.

Ash still have a westy, afaik he dosn't need charity to be back to the series...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arm said:

Charity always good! Looked at the SS event calendar and you guys have done well ! 

Well.

If you ever need charity and you want to drive my car... sure we can sort something.

(starting for the rule number 1... Don't be faster than car's owner)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maurici

Rule number 1 is that you must always have an excuse for not winning

Rule number 2 is indeed that if you double drive you car make sure that you beat the other driver 

I still have space in my notebook for excuses but I have used or invented many of them myself!:getmecoat:

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, terry everall said:

Maurici

Rule number 1 is that you must always have an excuse for not winning

Rule number 2 is indeed that if you double drive you car make sure that you beat the other driver 

I still have space in my notebook for excuses but I have used or invented many of them myself!:getmecoat:

I learned long ago that offering double drives in my car was to be only by selective selection

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.