Spanish-english banter thread.

maurici

Shame you're selling, hope all ok. 

I bet Adam buys it back....!

Maurici are you sure you aren't going to regret this?

It is a very competitive package for anyone wanting to enter the Speed Series, or indeed some other sprint or hillclimb series.

Another One I wish I could get into and lose my handicap :cry:

Magnificent beast! (The Westfield - Not @maurici:p:d )

28 minutes ago, RussH said:

Shame you're selling, hope all ok. 

I bet Adam buys it back....!

I doubt it... Adam is super happy with his s***ty thing... :p

28 minutes ago, stephenh said:

Maurici are you sure you aren't going to regret this?

It is a very competitive package for anyone wanting to enter the Speed Series, or indeed some other sprint or hillclimb series.

Im sure I will. Indeed. But looks like man's life isnt made only by car stuff... and also looks like my car time is going to take a long standby. Life and work commitments will stop me to compete and I dont need this massove package for the odd trackday.

5 minutes ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Another One I wish I could get into and lose my handicap :cry:

Magnificent beast! (The Westfield - Not @maurici:p:d )

Come on!! Dont be chicken. Sell the lardy one and go for a real car!

4 hours ago, maurici said:

Come on!! Dont be chicken. Sell the lardy one and go for a real car!

:d If we win the lottery Saturday there's a chance I'll be in Crewe Monday! :d

• Like 1

Best of luck with the sale Maurici.

This is an epic car and properly quick for sure.

Mike

After a first viewing on sunday, where the prospective buyer seemed pleased with the car itself, but thought that was an step too far for what he was looking for, I Just want to remark what you are going to find...

And is a roadlegal Race Car, capable (soft and high enought) to be driven very pleasently on the road, and capable of long trackdays with reliability... but it is a motorsport focused thing, not really your sunday driver or your average trackday hack... Please, be aware of that  along with the engine power figures when booking a viewing...

Of course loads of people use cars like this only for trackdays and road driving exclusively (in fact when I bought it it was mainly a trackday and road hack), but being brutally honest, If you don't have the inclination to compete in some point, or to be the fastest guy of your local trackday... I think there is better options around. I just want to avoid people wasting their time driving to mines to find that... "oh, is actually a race car".

I want to add, that if someone is tight in budget, price can be arranged, taking out all the spare carbon and steeering wheel and so... but leaving in essence the same car.

20170805_204101.jpg

FB_IMG_1510521425791.jpg

IMGP6047-1.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

i have an se with a red top circa 220bhp, and a close mate looking for the same, not sure how to pm you as there are a couple of questions that we have related to your videos.   

Can you contact me via pm pls. 

Thanks 

paul

16 minutes ago, Kartingmad said:

Hi

i have an se with a red top circa 220bhp, and a close mate looking for the same, not sure how to pm you as there are a couple of questions that we have related to your videos.   

Can you contact me via pm pls. 

Thanks 

paul

Inboxed.

Life´s turns again... and after being told that the car doesn´t seems very driveable... I´ll give another chance to her and will do the full next season in Class D

@Marto303 better throw a decent engine in your silver thing... :)

Next winter is going to come for sale ever more expensive as a class winner :p

• Like 2

You found some decent tyres Maurici?:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, terry everall said:

You found some decent tyres Maurici?:rolleyes:

Yep. Im going to use supercheating zzr

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, maurici said:

Yep. Im going to use supercheating zzr

No excuses next year then my little Spanish amigo ! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marto303 said:

No excuses next year then my little Spanish amigo ! 

Oh yes. Loads of excuses available indeed... I bought the book  "sprint driver excuses handbook"

Sprint driver excuse number 1... Marto's car is lighter.

Sprint driver excuse number 2... Marto is smaller, so he is also lighter

Sprint driver excuse number 3... This tyres are too sticky. I can't go sideways.

Sprint driver excuse number 4.... Marto's new engine is ilegal (whatever you are fitting, it will have loads of hidden cigarrettes, for sure).

There is about hundred pages.

• Haha 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.