Sold

Terzo204

2009 Westfield SEIW

A superb car that’s a bit different from the rest. The car has been owned by me for the last 5-years and has been extensively improved during my tenure. I bought the car with around  4,000 miles on the clock, it currently has £9,597 miles. I am the third owner.  The car will be missed and is in near perfect condition.

The car comes with a with a full pack of receipts for each and every purchase, since original build. I have a detailed log of all the servicing and works that has been done to the car. I have a copy of all the MOT's.  The current Mot expires in April 2018. Based on the Sierra single donor vehicle kit and first registered in 2009. Literally thousands has been spent on this car (with receipts to prove).

When I first bought the car I took it to Northampton Motorsport for a thorough check-over and engine re-map, with the aim of ensuring reliability. The eventual bill was £2,245.00, but it’s been reliable ever since and has not let me down. The works at NMS included a new fuel filter, new starter motor, replaced engine pulleys and belt, new alternator, replacement temperature sensor, new battery, steering rack gators and a full set-up.

A few years later, I had all the suspension bushes replaced for nylon items, the front wishbones changed and Tillet seats fitted at Neil Garner Motorsport. The bill was £2,439 but these works drastically improved the handling of the car and addressed an inherent maintenance issue with the Sierra SDV's wide track.

In 2015 the car was taken to Blink motorsport for the engine to be improved. The cams were replaced, the head was ported and polished, the throttle bodies were changed for longer items for improved torque (with new filer) and the cambelt was changed. The bill was £2,215, but the power increased to 182 bhp and 146 lb/ft. I then took the car to Clear Motorsport for the car to have ‘Playskool’ anti-roll bar’s fitted front and rear, along with new springs fitted to compliment the chassis changes and a full set-up. The car has a genuinely superb balance As a result.

Since then the car has been professionally maintained by Corinium Motorsport.

This car would make a great all round road, track or competition car.

The car has always been run on super unleaded.

Specification as follows:

Engine, Cooling, gearbox and exhaust:
1.8 litre Ford Zetec with ‘Type 9’ gearbox. Jenvey throttle bodies (with long throttle body trumpets), polished and ported cylinder head and uprated cams by BLINK Motorsport, producing a proven 182 bhp and 146 lb/ft. Omex 600 ECU. Wrapped headers and carbon fibre exhaust (approx. 96 DB so will pass trackday noise tests). Raceline baffled sump and Raceline water rail cooling system.  Cambelt recently changed. Coolex radiator with integral fan (new in May 2016) with recent coolant change.

Safety:
Professionally fitted full (‘Playskool’) roll cage with side protection, battery kill switches and plumbed-in extinguisher (serviced in Feb 2017). Schroth 6 (driver) and 4-point harnesses (passenger).

Chassis:
Independent rear suspension.  New, professionally rated and fitted springs all round with Protech 2-way adjustable dampers . Corner weighted and full set-up by Clear Motorsport. Solid nylon bushes all round. ‘Playskool’ adjustable anti-roll bars front and rear. Limited slip dirrerential with breather. Team Dynamics wheels with Avon ZZR's tyres (95/50/15 and 205/50/15) with lots of tread. 

Brakes:
Uprated AB master cylinder. Sierra brake callipers (renewed rears) and recently changed disks. Uprated pads. Braded break lines and recently changed DOT 5.1 brake fluid. 

Bodywork: 
Carbon fibre front wings, carbon fibre aeroscreen. New nose cone and new rear arches.

Interior:
Tillett GRP seats, both on adjustable runners.  Carbon effect tunnel cover and rear parcel shelf. Quick release Momo steering wheel. Westfield aluminium gear knob. Matching black leather with yellow stitching gators to hand-brake and gear stick. Omex Shift light integrated into the dash panel.

Others / Misc:
Tow straps front and rear. Longacre rear view mirror. 2 litre aluminium catch tank. ‘Dominator’ headlights. ‘Odyssey’ lightweight battery.  Swirl pot assembly.

A limited number of spare parts to be included with sale.

WSCC Member. Located near to Bristol

No canvessers

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Pic 4.jpg

Pic 5.jpg

Pic 6.jpg

Pic 7.jpg

Pic 8.jpg

Pic 10.jpg

Pic 11.jpg

PIc 12.jpg

Pic 9.jpg

pictures and price please

Hello Syman84.

Pics above. I have spent a long time on this car in the last 5-weeks. It has just had a new front nose cone and rear wings. Its damn near perfect now and I will really miss it. All the right spec as many on this forum will testify.

Mike

Sorry about the pics - Was using the Wife's SLR and I had the wrong setting before she sorted it.

Nice Westie with everything sorted. GLWS

• Like 1

Sorry £10.5 k but will take offers from forum members. Mike

1 hour ago, Terzo204 said:

Sorry £10.5 k but will take offers for non-PH tyre kickers. I hate selling cars.This car has all the right spec, Tillet, MOMO, Schroth etc.... . Mike

Very smart. Good value too. Won’t take long to sell I’m sure. 

• Thanks 1

I like that a lot - a seriously well sorted car by the looks of it

It is :t-up: Mike's spent all the money and done the hard work, it's ready to be enjoyed!

• Thanks 1

Spent all my money!! Its a really sorted car with all the right spec. Just the seats and harnesses alone were £1300 before fitting. 

A lot of work has gone into this car to get it right.

im really going to miss it

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.