Very cheap, big and reliable TOW car. 2006 Subaru legacy State

maurici

NO LONGER FOR SALE

So... I'm reducing the ammount of cars laying at home.

Car has about 110.000 miles, works well, AWD with no faults and it has a nive short gear transfer selectable for easy towing when maniouver.

Excellent traction, and amazin suspension (honest, never driven anithing that confortable). It has loads of space for spares and tyres.

Interior is in excellent condition. Outside is "ok" few scratches in the bumper from the trailer... and a small dent in the front one... Isn't a show winner but you will be not ashamed at all to drive it.

It benefits of Heated leather seats and electric adjustment with memory on the front. Will come with the original Subaru roof bars also.

I bought it with the release bearing broken, so I replaced it along with a full clutch.

In the last two years I've owned it... only wanted an alternator (Changed as a precaution as the previous one was noisy).

Front brakes are new. Rears are still ok, and a new set will be included as I have the spare at home. However does not need replacement yet.

4 new tyres prior the last MOT they will have about 3k miles.

new battery from Last week as I left the interior light on when I came back from anglesey, and didn't realize untill 10 days later when I tried to use the car again... baterry was killed.

Last two MOT without advisories. due in August (I think) of 2018

The car is well known in the speed series (I'm only using to tow the race car) and never missed a beat towing the westy doing trips over 3h towing without hesitation.

Bad Bits:

(only one of them is an issue and will be sorted)

Fuel consumption while towing is TERRIBLE... but who cares. Isn't going to be good when you tow. Without towing in motorway will return about 34/35MPG if driven gently.

Dual mass flywheel is noisy when idleing... Unfortunately is a known issue of this 2.0 subarus and legacy and they was starting the noise after a few thousands of miles from new... Good point is that never break, bad point... is a bit anoying in the traficlights if you have your windows down. I've been using it like this since I bought it 20k miles ago, and never gone worse, are only the springs that are squealy, as an old bed.

Cruise control never worked.

Needs a post cat lambda sensor as the heating is broken... I keep deleting the fail it every few starts, but this will be sorted before selling if a fair price is achieved.

Is a very honest car, where all (but the cruise control) works as it should and makes a brilliant tow//transport thing. Only reason I'm selling (and I'll get rid of my MX5 too) is because i need to unify my daily and my tow thing in one only thing.

I'm asking about 7/800£, (that is about what the online buying sites are ofering for it) depends if your are handy and you want to sort the lambda thing//live with it, or want it sorted.

I really think is a very honest car, with still a lot to deliver for a very reduced cost. They go for about twice of this price  around the internet.

4.jpg?w=960

15319276_10155545440418357_8899910348724

Those are the only pictures I have of it... but If you P.M. your mail/whastapp, I can send as much as you want//need.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.