phone external batteries

dombanks

can anyone recommend a decent external battery ... half the ones my mates have are huge and look a little bit naughty.

I'm after something good but lightweight and small as im going to be travelling.

Have a look at the Anker range you can get them from Amazon we've got 5 of them of in varying capacities  the biggest being a 28500mAh which will last me for a long weekend camping charging my phone and I run USB lights off it as well

On 10/17/2017 at 21:44, dombanks said:

can anyone recommend a decent external battery ... half the ones my mates have are huge and look a little bit naughty.

I'm after something good but lightweight and small as im going to be travelling.

What phone is is for?

As for my suggestion to make one, if you're going to be in Myanmar then a charger that runs off regular AA batteries or PP3's might well be the best thing 'cos supplies could be hard to come by but I'll bet you'd be able to find batteries almost anywhere. Think about a solar charger too, maybe something like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Soluser-25000mAh-Shockproof-Dustproof-cellphones/dp/B07428NT9V/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1508591597&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=solar+power+phone+charger&psc=1

Samsung s6

I've bought a 12000mah poweradd pilot. It's only 20 quid and should charge the phone a couple of times per charge. 

Last time I was there it was only at night we had no power in some places so I should get away with it so long as I'm religious at putting it on charge.

I've tried a solar powered external battert and it was absolute poo. In the end I just charged the box from the  mains