Almost new PRG tracsporter For Sale Due To Written Off Westy

Mitchfc

Great bargain for someone due to unfortunate circumstances Only £6,490+vat

The only reason I am selling the trailer is becasue I completely wrote off a Westfield that I usd to raced in a hillclimb event recently and dont fancy paying out for another race car at this stage. 

The trailer was brought brand new at the start of the 2017 season and has only been used a handful of times. I wrote the car off 3 months ago but havent got around to adversing the trialer until now. I live in Padstow Cornwall and from here it has gone to Wiscombe hillclimb in Devon twice, Werrington hillclimb in Launceston, Cornwall once and to local events (with in 25 miles) 3 times. It really is like new and has hardly been used. 

It is only for sale becuse I wrote my race car off and have lost so much money on the car I dont want to buy another one so am givig up motorsoprt for a while and it seems silly to keep it although I will be sad to see it go becuase it is such a lovley trailer. 

Please see below what I paid for the trailer below; 

Trailer £7,345+vat

Hydrulaic tilt bed £409+vat

Jerry can storage £65+vat

Wimterhoff coupling with shock absorber £795+vat

Rob stop hitch lock £135+vat

Grand total £8,749+vat

Decent second hand trailers are hard to find and I only ended up buying a new one becuse I couldnt find a nice used one. There is a huge saving of £2,710.80 including VAT for someone to be had on what is pretty much a brand new trailer. 

The only thing on the trailer that I must make any potential buyers aware of is that there is a small scuff on one of the wheel arches where I slightly caught it on a brick wall (see photo)

I will add that the trailer tows so nicely being twin wheeled and the hitch is a lot nicer to use that you would expect and was definately worth the money. The trailer has gull wing main side doors and two aditonal side doors to acess straps etc but I found with my car in the trailer there was ample to room to get around the car with in situ. That being said the gull wing doors do come in very handy when you need them and I pacifically looked for a trailer which had them. The trailer also has a manual winch that I never used as I used to just drive the car in with the trailer being such a good size it was a piece of cake. 

The buyer can also have the three 20lt jerry cans which are in the 3 sleeve aluminium jerry can storage rack and the 4 heavy duty ratchet wheel straps for free. 

Information below has been taken from PRG's website and link also given. Any questions please call. 

The new TracSporter XW has been introduced after customer feedback highlighted a demand for a TracSporter with both large side door and small tie down door on each side of the trailer. It is now also larger with a 4.88m x 1.98m (16′ 6″ x 6′ 6″) internal size and an internal height 1.8m (5′ 11″). These additional features make the new XW extremely versatile and very easy to operate, offering all the advantages of the more expensive covered trailers on the market at a more affordable price.

http://www.prgtrailers.co.uk/products/trailers/covered-trailers/tracsporter/

Call Mitch on; 07896071413

Or e-mail on;  precision-woodwork@hotmail.com

Collection from Padstow, Cornwall.  

IMG_0887.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0889.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.