Toyo 888 205/60 13 brand new*SOLD*

CosKev

Pair of brand new 888's in GG compound, manufacture date of 2013.

They owe me £135 so looking to get that back please

Will sort delivery if required for extra cost. 

20171007_165009.thumb.jpg.0e393da3d7bfc37dea3a405a9c3340b5.jpg

20171007_165019.jpg

20171007_165034.jpg

How long have you had them? I can't find GGs anywhere. Got SGs at the moment. I'm in no rush for a new set but always good to have a pair.

I've only had them about a month, bought ready to go 13 inch wheels but I've come across a set of four Yokos before I've found anymore 888''s hence the sale :)

Cool. Well interested but if someone is in dire need they can have them!

did you get Yokos in the same size? 205? Ive not found anything road legal other than r888/r888r in this size.

2 hours ago, CrisisWolf said:

did you get Yokos in the same size? 205? Ive not found anything road legal other than r888/r888r in this size.

I've been having the same problem trying to find alternatives in this size and there's nothing out there.

I have ended up buying a set of 15" wheels with toyo R1R for the road and will keep the 13" with R888's for dry track days.

7 hours ago, CrisisWolf said:

The Yokos are a few years old,E marked A048''s that were road legal until a couple of years ago.

If they are not sold I will take them just work out when i can come over or send a slave over this week.

8 hours ago, 1960dave said:

If they are not sold I will take them just work out when i can come over or send a slave over this week.

Sorry these are sold via private message earlier this morning. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.