Applecross 2018 clan McWesty

ziplob

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 12:42, Matta said:

Rab - Dean will be at mine for 8.45 - 9.00 and we'll leave from there, so you're welcome to join us.

Oh, Dean will be there .. doesn't matter, I'll just make my own way up. Hang on, he can read this can't he?? Oh, that's great Matt, I haven't seen my old mucker Deano is ages, it'll be good to see him again! :oops::d Matt, I'll see you at yours.

Brian, do you want to meet at the Esso petrol station (opposite The Steading) on the Biggar Road near Fairmilehead at say,  07:45/08:00 .. I promise I won't forget you this time!! :down: In fact, we might want to make it much earlier to avoid the usual gridlock on the bypass .. .. !! 

5 minutes ago, Robert (bombero) said:

Brian, do you want to meet at the Esso petrol station (opposite The Steading) on the Biggar Road near Fairmilehead at say,  07:45/08:00 .. I promise I won't forget you this time!! :down: In fact, we might want to make it much earlier to avoid the usual gridlock on the bypass .. .. !! 

Perfect Rab. Any time you like, let me know and I'll be there :)

15 hours ago, H.7 said:

Perfect Rab. Any time you like, let me know and I'll be there :)

You free tonight for a quick chat?

30 minutes ago, Robert (bombero) said:

You free tonight for a quick chat?

Yes, not out this evening.

clan mcwesty Barbie , lads Wee Dov is fully commited this week so lorna amd I will be getting the food is so extra toilet paper is advised ????????

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, H.7 said:

Yes, not out this evening.

Coolio, I'll call you tonight

Sorry to have to miss out on Applecross this year, but hope you all have a great time, the forecast looks pretty good.

Try and get a discount for quantity on the glenelg ferry again!

Hope to be back with you next year.

Dave.

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 12:42, Matta said:

Rab - Dean will be at mine for 8.45 - 9.00 and we'll leave from there, so you're welcome to join us.

Matt, Brian and I will be at yours.

• Like 1

Mind the midges! And Gilly the Gorilla (he comes in every bottle - he's the one who smacks you on your head, sh*ts in your mouth and steals your money)!

We're taking the camper down to Mennock Pass for the weekend - with the peace and quiet and a map, I'll pencil out a route for the mystery nav run.

• Like 2

A new westie owner Bruce Small meeting us at kilmahog and coming to applecross peeps 

• Like 1

Hope you all have a good weekend and the weathers kind. Drive safely and drink wisely.......Ok drive safe at least. 

• Haha 2