New Memeber & Hello

JP5000

Decided to sign up hopefully at some point purchase a westfield within next 6 months or so.  Always wanted lotus 7 replica and being brutally honest wanted a caterham can already hear the boooo's now!  but having attended the westfield factory earlier this year and live around 5 miles away thought this would be quite traitorous :-) so now on the hunt for a good used car.

Hi :ww:from :sun:Scotland...and go for a Westfield you won't regret it....great fun.

• Thanks 1

I too nearly ventured down the dark side. My mind was made up after comparing (almost) like with like and realising what good value the Westfield was.

Love my car and saved a fair chunk of money that was going to be thrown at a Caterham....

oh, :ww:

• Thanks 1

Welcome. Even though you won’t see so many Westfields at this time of year, it’s still worth getting along to your local meet for a chat, and at least a virtual tyre kick!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Welcome. Even though you won’t see so many Westfields at this time of year, it’s still worth getting along to your local meet for a chat, and at least a virtual tyre kick!

Cheers Dave I have inquired on the forum so hopefully get to have a chat and advise from some owners.

:ww: from sunny Somerset. Best of luck with your car hunt.

Hi and :ww:

Shame you missed the Black Country area meet last Sunday. We have another new member from Stourbridge who has just purchased a Westfield! However, if you do fancy a chat then please join us at the Warwickshire meeting on Thursday 19th  Oct? (details below) We are not territorial so you can go to any or all club meets!! 

There may be some of us at the breakfast meeting this Saturday at the Curborough Sprint course near Lichfield but there will be some Westfields sprinting anyway if you fancy a look see?

4 hours ago, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Hi and :ww:

Shame you missed the Black Country area meet last Sunday. We have another new member from Stourbridge who has just purchased a Westfield! However, if you do fancy a chat then please join us at the Warwickshire meeting on Thursday 19th  Oct? (details below) We are not territorial so you can go to any or all club meets!! 

There may be some of us at the breakfast meeting this Saturday at the Curborough Sprint course near Lichfield but there will be some Westfields sprinting anyway if you fancy a look see?

Cheers Martyn may struggle mid week but will have to see, Curborough sounds like a plan though not sure I've anything planned this weekend other than getting my partners mini on the road ready for next week, many thanks.