Westfield Seight 3.5 (Black) for sale (2010 reg)

Tigger

Well I've finally decided to sell my V8 due to lack of use and another project on the horizon.

I will be taking a few more pics on the weekend but for now, here are 3 pics of it to give you a feel.

Car:
Westfield Seight V8 (3.5 Rover) with a proper "2010" plate which enables you to put a private plate if you so wish.
Interior could do with a bit of tidying to be honest as it's not "Showroom" condition, this is reflected in the price though.
Currently Sorn'd but will be sold with a new MOT.....!!

Engine:
Rover V8 (3.5) with lightened Flywheel
Holley 4 barrel Carb
Edelbrock Inlet Manifold
Underslung (rear exit) exhaust (Sounds fantastic)
LT77  Gearbox

Interior:
Sports Seats
Proper Seatbelts
Carpeted
Standard Black Dials (I have a spare set of White dials if required included in the price)

Exterior:
15" Pro Wheels
Proxes T1R (205x5x15)
Long Range fuel tank
Roll over Bar (I have a RAC type braced Rollover Bar as an optional extra for a bit of extra dosh if required)

V8-For-Sale-1.jpgV8-For-Sale-2.jpgV8-For-Sale-3.jpg

Price:

£12,500 for Quick Sale

Tiggs

That looks a bargain 

It is well underpriced Terry as it's the wrong time of year really.
It if doesn't sell by spring, the price is going up by quite a lot.

So time for somebody to grab a bargain whilst they have the chance.

Tiggs

This is the car that got me hooked into Westfields 6 years ago, won't forget that Paul.

:yes::yes:
Thanks mate, it will be a sad day but I don't feel it's getting used half as much as it should, so time for somebody else to enjoy the fun :)

Tiggs

Amazing car for weekend blasts, proper bargain! It was a passenger ride in a V8 Westfield that made up my mind to get a Westfield not a Caterham, definitely a ride I'll not forget in a hurry. 

Good luck with the sale, whoever snaps this up is going to be a really lucky b*******!

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.