Cheshire & N. Staffs Monthly meet, Thursday 5th

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Just a reminder, this Thursday, the fifth, is our regular monthly meet at The Whipping Stocks, Nr Knutsford, meet up from aprox 7.30pm.

This should be our penultimate meet at the ‘Stocks, but please keep an eye on the Monthly meet calendar/announcements, just to make sure!

(behind the scenes, the management change isn’t exactly amicable, and the brewery are being t**ts, so we’ll turn up to support the excellent current manager, Kevin and his wife, till the last. But then we’re outta there!)

Aim to be there Dave, in fact i have the day off! Flexi day... taking my daughter to have braces removed earlier in day ... lets hope its a dry evening!

Andy

• Like 1

Doubt whether I’ll be able to make this months meet...... open evening at college for Elis

• Like 1

No worries Mark!

Yep, fingers crossed Andy. :westy: :db-westy: a few cars maybe, before most get tucked up for the winter.

I won't have a fixed radiator or exhaust so it will be tin top for me!

He did, along with his dad Laurie(sp?). They had a good look at my car, then a chat with @IanK (Bagpuss) and myself about the S2000's inside the pub.

Its funny, someone remarked about you not being there, and I said I bet you'd got stuck doing a late one!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 1960dave said:

Couldn't get there didn't finish until 10. Did Justin turn up? 

Yes, but his name is Jordan:p

• Haha 1