Cheshire & North Staffs Christmas Curry Thursday 7th December

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Eastern Revive.jpg

Yes, once again, it's time for Naan breads to quiver in fear, it's Cheshire's Christmas Curry!

Thursday 7th December.

Having enjoyed it so much in previous years, it's back again to the Eastern Revive - and highly recommended it was, too, it's not to far away from our regular meeting place either, so we'll meet up in Knutsford itself.

As before, we will be meeting up in the Rose & Crown, just down the road, from about 7.30 pm before we wander over to the Eastern Revive, on King Street for about 8.00 pm.

Eastern Revive
93 King Street,
Knutsford,
Cheshire,
WA16 6EQ

Please let me know if you can make it as soon as possible so we can let them know the numbers!

Dave

Wilfman

IanK

6carjon

Bob (s2rrr)

BillyPee

Greenstreak

Mark

Andy

Jordan and his Dad

Me too :yes: Glad to see, we are not PC enough to have a 'seasonal' meal :pUnlike other areas

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

Me too :yes: Glad to see, we are not PC enough to have a 'seasonal' meal :pUnlike other areas

I could take offence at that! :cry: :d

Our's is not likely to be a PC event, come along and you'll experience that out! :ww:

It's just that the seasonal occasion and all it's commercial ####  and associated pressures does me'ed in! Supermarkets have had goods in stock for a while already goodness me! (Edit: I did intend F. F. S. to display! :d ) So I refuse to utter the 'word' until December. :angry:

• Haha 1

My old work used to send red and white traditional Christmas cards. Then it went all p.c. and had to globalise  them. It ended up with a greenybrown card saying happy holidays............so as not to offend anyone?

I am not offended to receive cards from other religions holidays,  I can just read them if relevant ?:d

Let's keep the Christmas curry a true club celebration, any member welcome ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am hoping to come along! Will know nearer Currytime :)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

I am hoping to come along! Will know nearer Currytime :)

Excelent! The more the merrier:yes:

I've self set objective to attend meets for all surrounding areas, and not done Cheshire yet this year.

• Like 1

Looking good for me, although probably clash with works do knowing my luck, as last year. 

Looking forward to it 

Andy

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

I've self set objective to attend meets for all surrounding areas, and not done Cheshire yet this year.

We've tried to loan our AO out to other areas but they keep sending him back. Usually with mutters about cost of food and drink requirements and also his ability to,snore louder than concorde :p

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am coming to this (sorry for the delay in responding, was waiting for the work's Xmas Do date to be confirmed).

• Like 2

Thanks! Post now edited.

Is there a deadline for commitment ???