N YORKS, TWENTIES PLENTY, SCOTLAND TOUR JUNE 2018

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

I have been asked the dates of next years, Scotland trip.

I will travel to Scotland on Sunday 27th May, 2018 and I will return home on Thursday 7th June.

Below are the dates and also the routes between hotels.

I am already waiting to hear back from some of the hotels and I will post up where I will be staying very soon.

So......who fancies coming........I know its early but the hotels do fill up quickly and I have always found it best to book around October time.

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 15.25.27.png

59be93c15102e_ScreenShot2017-09-17at16_04_09.thumb.png.de0c21d3574cceeecba1e75c8c63fb43.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-17 at 15.47.55.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 16.00.27.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 15.55.41.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-17 at 16.05.27.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 15.49.10.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 15.40.49.png

Good man Monster. :t-up:

The Scapa Flow Museum on Hoy is closed next year for refurbishment. Made some enquiries earlier.

• Like 1

Well, I have four hotels sorted and tried others but they already have rooms booked for next year....the hunt continues.

5 booked

seriously folks if you are even thinking about joining us on tour next year, the accomadation is getting booked up already, it's an excellent time of year to tour the nw of Scotland but because of that rooms go quickly

so get your skates on , get booked and come and join the adventure 

Gents,  you know our plans for the winter and spring ahead so we can't commit as we don't know where we will be but it's likely to be along way away.

However if we can join you we will as Scotland with you guys is epic.

• Like 1

Well...what a struggle it was this year for hotel rooms.

All hotels now booked so the trip is definitely on. :t-up:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just a gentle reminder that if you’re considering joining us, you need to be booking accommodation now as it’s going fast or of course there is always “ wild camping “ to consider ;)