N YORKS, TWENTIES PLENTY, SCOTLAND TOUR JUNE 2018

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

I would like to try and do Wed afternoon. 

Its all work dependent unfortunately so will let you all know and I will keep watching this thread.

• Like 1

I didnt realise the history of it all Geoffrey. Really enjoying yours and Garys write ups and photos. Fab stuff :t-up:

9 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

I didnt realise the history of it all Geoffrey. Really enjoying yours and Garys write ups and photos. Fab stuff :t-up:

Hi Justin.

Not done any write ups yet as just been too tired. They are to follow.

We have been to so many places this year but the history on Orkney is amazing.

I was able to source the phone number for the owner of a deserted island called Stroma. 

The houses have just been left to rot and we hope to have a visit on a future trip.

• Like 1

Thanks for a great day Geoffrey. Brilliant fun, as always. Sorry we had to leave you mid afternoon, as I had a Highlands Astronomical Society lecture to attend tonight, and your old mate, Paul was asking lots of questions about you!!! You two must have history together❤! Don't worry, your secrets are safe with us, for a suitable fee.

P.S. Don't forget to listen to Runrig

• Like 2

That's all very well Geoffrey, but where are the photos of the short necked Llamas?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, David-hrv said:

That's all very well Geoffrey, but where are the photos of the short necked Llamas?

Here you go....dont say another word about it. I dont want to look a fool do I.  

IMG_3294.JPG

• Haha 2