Forgive me, for I have sinned............

Thrustyjust

I went for a blat this afternoon and................................ I had the heater on !! God it was chilly............... waits patiently for an Indian summer to arrive.................:(

• Haha 2

Say 2 Hail Mary's and still

not forgiven...

8 hours ago, paul gibney said:

Say 2 Hail Mary's and still

not forgiven...

Its only just September and I am feeling damn cold in the car already !!  Off to say my prayers................:getmecoat:

12 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

and................................ I had the heater on !! 

What's a heater? 

• Haha 1

Nothing to forgive Justin.

I'll admit to having my heater on for short periods during Summer (albeit Scottish Summer) runs.

Also the central heating has been on sporadically over the last few months

1 hour ago, DonPeffers said:

Nothing to forgive Justin.

I'll admit to having my heater on for short periods during Summer (albeit Scottish Summer) runs.

Also the central heating has been on sporadically over the last few months

This is the south, in the bowels of England, the warm bit !!  Been to mums today and she has said her heating has been coming on this weekend. My wife just sighed. Mum said ' oh yes, you dont have heating on in your place ?' I said' nope, not until we get carpet frost !' 

Gary , you are lucky for living in Norfolk, other than the flatness and wonky roads. Going back there next year for our summer holidays, being that summer was yesterday, better feel I have something to aim for now !!

12 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Gary , you are lucky for living in Norfolk, other than the flatness and wonky roads. Going back there next year for our summer holidays, being that summer was yesterday, better feel I have something to aim for now !!

Thanks Justin. Yes the roads are definitely wonky and there aren't many hills to speak of, but I couldn't live anywhere else! The north Norfolk coast is one of my favourite places on earth. Some magnificent views from the coastal path between Hunstanton and Wells. Bring on next summer!!

Lol! Cromer is normally a lovely town! Wouldn't want to have been there when that lot were there. :down:

22 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

I went for a blat this afternoon and................................ I had the heater on !! God it was chilly............... waits patiently for an Indian summer to arrive.................:(

I also had the heater on a couple of weeks ago (not that it did much ! )

I finished work on a sunny warm Friday afternoon having planned a weekend stay in the countryside, "Sound, I'll go in the westie and go to work in it from there on Sat morning" I said to myself....

Damn the mornings are getting colder ! 

I thought I'd be alright with a tracksuit jacket on, was I b*lls ???

I was glad of the traffic lights changing to red for a change,  just to get a hint of heat from the heaters :laugh:

3 minutes ago, sdh2903 said:

Southern jessies.....

I didn't have the heater on during a run in July honest.......:d

Pfffft.............. glad you're still around giving abuse :d