How power goes to an Admin's head...

Captain Colonial

Just going through the emoticon list today when I see this for the first time since my retirement...

:default_stu-westy:

I wonder which Admin could have possibly created and uploaded that emoticon... it's a real mystery, that's for sure.

On a completely unrelated note, I was saddened to see that @Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator has developed jaundice and that his weight has ballooned to 40 stone.  I really don't know how he fits in or drives his car, but I'm wishing him all the best for a speedy recovery. :t-up:

Happily, Stuart's "nurse" is "looking after" me and my broken arm for the next several weeks, so he'll just have to get another nurse to sort him:

gulf.jpg.c519cb661c76b357c529c5fb6d218f82.jpg

• Haha 4

:laugh: 

Actually I created that emoticon a couple of years ago!

:t-up:

1 minute ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

:laugh: 

Actually I created that emoticon a couple of years ago!

:t-up:

Snuck it in when I wasn't looking, eh? :d

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Captain Colonial said:

Happily, Stuart's "nurse" is "looking after" me and my broken arm for the next several weeks, so he'll just have to get another nurse to sort him:

Now that is definitely the future.:)

I doubt you'd do many miles in her either :p

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

I doubt you'd do many miles in her either :p

I'd be happy to die trying. :t-up: 

• Haha 2

On 9/9/2017 at 15:19, Captain Colonial said:

Just going through the emoticon list today when I see this for the first time since my retirement...

:default_stu-westy:

I wonder which Admin could have possibly created and uploaded that emoticon... it's a real mystery, that's for sure.

On a completely unrelated note, I was saddened to see that @Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator has developed jaundice and that his weight has ballooned to 40 stone.  I really don't know how he fits in or drives his car, but I'm wishing him all the best for a speedy recovery. :t-up:

Not sure what she will help with a man of your age that you cant do yourself. If you have a busted arm, the only thing I can think of is wiping................. but Tena for men can assist for that issue :p

10 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Not sure what she will help with a man of your age that you cant do yourself. If you have a busted arm, the only thing I can think of is wiping................. but Tena for men can assist for that issue :p

How do you think I broke my arm to begin with?

Now go away, my nurse is here again... :love: