SE X-flow

Rob Navin

1989 SE narrow body.

Two year old John Noble built  1690 Xflow.

Twin 40's

244 Kent Cam

Dry Sumped

Duplex Timing

S-speed Box

New body work

Tested till next April

Car can be seen on

www.rubbleracing.co.uk under the Rob Navins car section.

£5500ovno

Tel 07984 164184

Well I'd say that's a bargain, and no mistake!!!!  The person who buys that will be very satisfied, Ive seen this car....it's mint!

You comin' up to the 2.0l class Rob or is it BE?

Thanks for the endorsment Tommo.  This is not the race car though this is the road car.  Looks pretty muct the same but only does  135 bhp at the fly unlike the Mass X-flow which does 191 bhp ( or it did last year)

No change of class for me, I'm sticking with the chairman in the small engined novice class.  Will Mark be running Steve D's X-flow car this year....  Or is this just a spare for if you take the CVH thing for a spin ?

Have a good xmas mate.

Will Mark be running Steve D's X-flow car this year....  Or is this just a spare for if you take the CVH thing for a spin ?

Where is it  ???  :)  :xmas:  I'll need a Tommo spare  :devil:  :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The car has now got a new home.

Mark, I have given the new owner a membership form.  Do we get a commision for that ?

Commission - possibly not  :D  :D  :)  :D  ;) all we can offer is a Thank You  :D  ;)  and the chance to drink some of your beer very soon  :devil:  :devil:  ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.