Yorkshire breakfast club/Harewood Hill climb

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

The next breakfast meeting is on the same day (17th) as the hill climb at Harewood, so after breakfast, does anyone want to spend the afternoon watching the speed series? 

We can meet earlier at 9:00, then drive up after a full English. 

Hi Robin, 

Im hoping to be there, although for me its weather permitting as i still don't have a shred of wet weather gear for my car at the moment!  I dont fancy driving a full bath tub.....!

Cheers

Bob

• Like 1

All electrical gremlins appear to have been fixed so I'll be there assuming the weather is good ... after the rain at Silverstone I'm going to be a wimp :d

• Like 1

Hopefully we'll make an appearance as well...love Harewood :-)

Barry

• Like 1

Hi Robin,

We get back from Wales on Friday 15th and weather permitting, should be able to meet at 0900 at the Red Kite. 

Cheers, Roger   :lg-westy:

• Like 1

Just a reminder that the Breakfast Meeting at the Red Kite will be earlier at 9 o'clock so we can head over to Harewood Hill Climb to see the speed series. Entry is  £10, but not sure if it's per car or per person. 

Hi Robin,Sorry, We are not going to make breakfast tomorrow it's too early a start for us for 9 am at the pub.The car needs checking over and I have only just got in from a vintage bike run.

See you next time hopefully.

Have a good day

Jim and Julie

11 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Just a reminder that the Breakfast Meeting at the Red Kite will be earlier at 9 o'clock so we can head over to Harewood Hill Climb to see the speed series. Entry is  £10, but not sure if it's per car or per person. 

should be out tomoz Robin need to blow the cobwebs off :) looked at website says 10 pound per person

1 hour ago, marcusb said:

should be out tomoz Robin need to blow the cobwebs off :) looked at website says 10 pound per person

Test your squeaky brakes eh. £10 you'll be asking for discount I presume 

Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it today. Have fun without me. 

Anybody at red kite don't wait for me ime off straight to Harewood