Boot Cover needed

DELETE ME

Got mine from Lesley Storr Designs (on the web), top quality ,good communication , excellent service. She sent me some paper to map out the shape.  You will wait a long time for Soft Bits. Pic below although mine has been mucked around since I change the roll bar.

DSC00658.JPG

Soft Bits are excellent as far as quality and design/innovation of their products go, they really know their stuff! Indeed, so many of the "soft" accessories many Seven owners have got used to over the years that have become just generic products were actually first developed by SBfS.

However, contacting them can be very hit and miss, maybe it's getting better now, in the past, certainly it's got extreme at times.

Their products are worth waiting for, but I can easily understand anyone not having the time or patience to deal with them.

Another  vote for Lesley... very helpful and quick