For Sale: 1991 SE 1600 X-Flow

Skoona

1991 WESTFIELD

1600 X-Flow SE, Red, Wolfrace Alloys, Toyo Tyres, Twin 40s, Cobra Bucket Seats, Piper-X Filters,

Adjustable Spax Suspension (Brand New), Chrome Roll Bar, Smith's Gauges, Full Weather Gear, 4 Point Harnesses, New Clutch and Aluminium Petrol tank fitted recently. Engineer Built

6 Months Tax & MOT. Excellent Condition. 7800 miles. £6500.

Pictures at: http://www.findit.co.uk/cars/westfield/

(The one with the daffodils in the foreground)

For More Pictures email: clive.stoddart@virgin.net

Is yours a narrow SE?

If so which bucket seats do you have in there, I looked at buying buckets but nothing would fit in.

Cheers

Nice looking westi BTW!! :)

Cobra Bucket Seats
 ;)  ;)  :blush:  :durr:  ;)

Keep away from the alcohol  ;)  :)

but i still have no idea what Mark Stanton is on about

You and many many others  ;)  :)  :devil:  :blush:  ;)

Simply Graham asked what make of seats you had - in your description you had already noted them as Cobra  ;)  :)  :D

Taxi  :D  :devil:  :xmas:

Ok so I should have worded that one better, I saw your car on findit when I was looking for mine but it was a bit more that I wanted.

I DID read the bit about the bucket seats, I meant which make of cobra's did you have in as there are quite a few in there range  :p  :blush:  :D

dont upset mark'corleoni'stanton as you will then be upsetting the stanton family who take care of us speed series types and there will be no t-shirts, headache pills.etc

welsh boy ! shut it  :arse: get back in your welsh cave  :arse:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.