x flow westy

SteveD

When do you want me to come and pick it up  ;)  :D  :)

mr mark you can collect it anytime  :D i close at 2 o'clock this saturday for 4 1/2 days and i will be charging storage at £1000 a day  ;) only jokin monday ok

spam boy when are you collecting this bl**** car  :arse: i want it out of me garage there's no room for my real car's  ;)

No probs knuckles - drop me a message with directions and I'll have my pound ready and trailer hooked up  :D  ;)  :D  :)

"Go on. Blow the chairman out"

Now Mr Cooke as much as Knuckles has drunk Stanton tea, beer and quaffed many a burger - I would like to state quite clearly that I have no intention whatsoever of having him Blow me out  :devil:  :D  :)  :xmas:  :xmas:  He simply does not have the full required equipment to undertake such action   :devil:  :)  :D  even if he is letting his hair grow from his Somerville style  :)   :devil:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.