x flow westy

SteveD

1991 se registerd in 92 .on irish plate so you can change it to private if you want to ,,1700 x flow ported big valve on 40,s with luminition r/r tuned and gave around 125 bhp @ wheels so should be 140 ish  ,5 speed gearbox ,chassis is like new and is powder coated , new 7 x 13 minilites x5 ,new avo shocks and springs ,red ,quick rack , swept wings ,it has had a lot of new parts ie ball joints  brake pads + callipers etc ,tax + mot ,superb  allround condition ,this is a real good cheap car ,tel me for more details 07753426976 or 01606 836354 home £5450 ono,have a look you wont be dissapointed ,

oh yes and before you start  :arse:  it revs infact it revs a lot i don't now what to but it revs  :arse:  ;)  :p

ooooooooo about 17500 peak shift at 16500  :0  ;)

oh yes i will take a part x , anything interesting

reduced to £4850 , ???

errr welsh boy its fiberglass ???  :0  derrrrrr  :arse: i think you will find there is no rust chassis is perfect ,unlike some peoples ,bodywork is excellent to  :0  :D

• 2 weeks later...

now reduced to £1 it has to go  ;)

I'll take it off your hands for £1.00  :D  :devil:  ;)  :)  In fact I'd even come and collect it  :)  ;)

First come first served.

:devil:  :D  :)  ;)  TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO late Sam :devil:  :D  ;)

car now sold to mr stanton  :p  :D

Will you take a late bid?

I offer 50p

JL  :love:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.