Westfield SEiW 1800 Zetec

peterg

1990 SEiW (Yellow) with 1800 Zetec on twin 45 DCOEs with Quaife 5 speed straight cut close ratio box and Quaife 4.1 LSD it also has Dunnell lowline baffled sump and a quick steering rack.

In March/April 2002 I completed a partial rebuild which included a new wiring loom, new switches and Plays Kool carbon fibre dashboard, new 4 point Willans harness, a full set of new ETB instruments and new Samco silicone hoses.

It has Westfield race seats and the FIA/RAC braced rollbar as well as a suede Momo steering wheel on SPA quick detachable mount. It has Avo shocks and front anti-rollbar and has been 'flat floored' to ensure correct setup.

It has a set of Compomotive ML wheels with well scrubbed 185/60 x 13 Bridgestone RE720 tyres (used on the hillclimbs) as well as another completely new set of these that have done just 5 miles (to the MOT station and back )

It also comes with a complete tailored waterproof/breathable car cover and a VW Polo alloy radiator that has not yet been fitted.

The car is mechanically sound and very reliable although cosmetically it has a few scratches/chips etc. (but has not had any accidents, it's just wear and tear over the last 12 years) and has roof and doors.

I won the novice up to 1800cc class at Shelsley Walsh hillclimb in May this year (my first ever meeting! and it has recorded 0-60mph in 4.83 seconds on an AP22 performance meter so this is a competitive car for someone thinking of taking up sprinting etc. - The car is for sale as I have acquired a single seater for racing next year and don't have room for both.

Offers around £7,750 but as winter is coming I'd prefer to sell it !;) the car is based in West Sussex.

I can email pics if required - Email me at petergwestie@hotmail.com or ring me on 07900 122843

• 1 month later...

back to the top

Offers around £7,750 but as winter is coming I'd prefer to sell it !;) this car has had over £3500 spent on it over the last year - just don't tell my wife ;)  

the car is based in West Sussex.

oops, nearly forgot, it also has tax & MOT till May 2003 as well!

memory like a sieve, must be my age! - it also had new spiral groove (yeah baby) discs all round and has CAT Motorsport alloy hubs with longer wheel studs - it's only when you start sorting through the receipts that you realise where all the money went  :D

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.