Davemk1

Head light options?

I have the stock 5 3/4" black head lights that came with my kit when I built it and I'm thinking I might like to get a smaller set. I like the idea of them looking a bit smaller, catching a bit less wind, being a little lighter while making it a bit easier to get the nose cone off.

All that said I have no idea what good options there are out there. I see stuff online and don't know enough to know if they will fit properly or how well they work. can anyone out there speak from experience on a smaller headlight that they've had good luck with?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

I have these 4 inch ones and haven't had any problems with them. 

https://furoreproducts.co.uk/single-dominator-headlamp-black

Only thing I would say is the fixing is slightly different to the ones Westfield sell. They are just single stork with a nut on the end where as west have a square bracket underneath to spread the load. I just used the original headlight spacer and a washer to stop it pulling through 

2 hours ago, bunje said:

I have these 4 inch ones and haven't had any problems with them. 

https://furoreproducts.co.uk/single-dominator-headlamp-black

Only thing I would say is the fixing is slightly different to the ones Westfield sell. They are just single stork with a nut on the end where as west have a square bracket underneath to spread the load. I just used the original headlight spacer and a washer to stop it pulling through 

+1 from me 

Cool - thank you both.

Do either of you have a photo of your car with these fitted?

dave

Standard Westfield 4 inch ones on my S2000. Nice LED bulbs tho...!

IMG_20170614_122425_hdr.thumb.jpg.c03a8c9db0d549de4d0054a29a778a24.jpg

They look great - thanks so much for sharing the photos of your handsome cars.

Now I just need to find someone with those lights in stock.

dave

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Scotty72 said:

Cheers @CraigHew I'm gonna get myself a set of those.

No problem @Scotty72 you may as well upgrade your sidelights to LEDs too for the few quid they cost. Just be sure to get the correct sidelights fitting (I wasted a couple of quid buying the wrong ones first off before I realised mine were 501 push ins)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CraigHew said:

No problem @Scotty72 you may as well upgrade your sidelights to LEDs too for the few quid they cost. Just be sure to get the correct sidelights fitting (I wasted a couple of quid buying the wrong ones first off before I realised mine were 501 push ins)

Ordered some LED bulbs similar to yours from fleabay.

I already have the LED sidelights fitted.