Westfield 2.0i 16v Vx

MartinC

Was going to wait until next spring to sell, but I'll stik it on here on the off chance.

As above, on Weber 45's. BRG, Westfield Sports seats, Heater, stereo, LSD, cosworth g/box, VDO guages, 15" Westfield alloys, 6,000 miles from new on brand new engine.  Non Q plate, currently on Private plate valued at £800.

Photos, more details etc avialbale on request.

£9995 ono including plate.

Martin can you email me more details, spec, pics, location (only need a rough guide to know how far to travel), etc.

Waiting for confirmation on sale of my Scoob (fingers crossed) so once that's gone, will be in the market :)

Due to change of circumstances I could now do with a sale a bit quicker!

This is an SEiW - ie Wide bodied with Independent rear suspension.  

Its making about 175/180BHP.

Now down to £9200 - remember that includes a number plate worth £800, so it's really £8400 for the car!  ONO!

Come on guys - it's going in autotrader next week but i'd rather sell it someone on here.

• 4 weeks later...

Martin, Is your car still for sale ? If so can you email me a spec and poss. some photo's ? I have cash waiting for the right Westie.

I see Westy sold his - how come no one wants mine! :(

Open to offers - come on, this could really be a winter bargain for someone.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.