Buckmore Park 3 Hour Enduro

Kevin (Mr T)

1 hour ago, KennyP said:

So does that mean I'm still on Plan A, just you'll be in different car Kevin?

I read it as your with me and Kev, best pm me your post code and number, your at Marks tey ? kev a margretting on the way.

OK, just arrived back from Oktoberfest Chelmsford p*ssed as a f*rt!

If @Farmer hasn't picked me up by 2.30pm, I will drive and pick @KennyP up at 2.40pm. We're all over 18, so should be able to find our way to Kent. So let's sort it out!

Christ, posted that an all the previous posts dropped in. My mobile is 07920 498330. Call me in the morning and I will coordinate!

Great afternoon and evening, can't wait to do it again.

Well done guys!

And many thanks to you Kevin for organising it. Great fun and oh-so close to a trophy......  of course, they did have to pay £150 each for that 6 seconds!

• Like 3

Thanks for organising another great trip out Kev, I know everyone appreciates your efforts.

I'm glad to say I dont ache too much with only my dodgy shoulder playing up, I think the wet session saved me......

I think we should get some practice in before next year, with some tuition from Ken and next year we can go for the outright win!

• Like 1