SeiW '91 1700 x/flow

JulianS

May as well put this here as well....

Having just bought a house thats costing more than I thought, I was going to advertise mine for sale in the spring, but the tax ran out last month, I broke my leg and haven't taken it out for about 6wks or so now, so I'm wondering whether to sell now, but not sure.  I can't really aford to keep it but I wanted one for years before I could get one and would be sad if it goes - especially as I bought a house with a garage specifically to kep the car in!!!

For the record - it's a SeiW '91, 1700x-flow, , twin 40's, ported head , lightened flywheel, shallow sump, etc, 5sp with extension, new clutch, electronic ignition, 23k miles.  Yellow with swept wings, chrome susp and roll over bar (and spare RAC bar). Lots of little things that I would like to spend time tinkering with but I've just run out of time, money and legs (though that one should be sorted in a few weeks)

I was going to advertise it for 6500, not got many pictures up but have a look at:

http://www.anez64.webspace.orange.net/car.html

Julian

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.