How rude

Steve (sdh2903)

For my sins during a bout of boredom I was perusing the pistonheads forums (For my sins) and came across this little nugget. Sounds a charming chap!

As for the WSCC don't bother, I've been a Westfield owneron and off for over 20 years and have been a member of many owners clubs but the WSCC are without doubt the biggest bunch of winging, moany old bcensored.gifds I have ever come across. Go to Locostbuilders for advice.

I think I've seen this too, I've also come across something similar on Facebook. 

Sounds like either someone who used to come in here many, many, many moons ago when things were less civilised for a bit, or I can think of a few people who were unpleasant club members who thought being nasty, abusive, acerbic and pushing as hard as they could and crying foul when they were necessarily brought to heel.

i remember one utter waste of space who really ran riot and said we couldn't stop him as the pen was mightier than the sword.  We turned off his posting rights and reminded him that while the pen is mightier than the sword, we owned the paper and the ink. :d 

Pistonheads is one of the bearpits and if that's the sort of thing some sad loser posts, that's all I need to know about it and it makes me glad I don't waste my time there on ill-behaved onanists.   I much prefer to be here with my dear friends. :t-up:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, sdh2903 said:

For my sins during a bout of boredom I was perusing the pistonheads forums (For my sins) and came across this little nugget. Sounds a charming chap!

As for the WSCC don't bother, I've been a Westfield owneron and off for over 20 years and have been a member of many owners clubs but the WSCC are without doubt the biggest bunch of winging, moany old bcensored.gifds I have ever come across. Go to Locostbuilders for advice.

Found the post you quoted on PH - it was made by LordBenny, who was rather infamous for being a total PITA and a horse's anus in these forums and was invited to depart by popular demand.  It was my pleasure to help him leave and you can trust me when I tell you that NO ONE shed a tear at his departure.  His favourite weeze was to ask for help, get lots of great advice, ignore it all and do something else (always wrong), then ask all over again - repeat ad naseum.

No idea who he is referring to?

Only ever met non-whinging, not-really-moany (mostly old) well parented people on here!

I don't mind the locost forum, but honestly feel this place is friendlier and ridiculously helpful.

I saw the name but didn't want to quote incase it was viewed as singling out. I'm sure I've came across that name somewhere else too. He's definitely got a chip on his shoulder!!

Just now, sdh2903 said:

I saw the name but didn't want to quote incase it was viewed as singling out. I'm sure I've came across that name somewhere else too. He's definitely got a chip on his shoulder!!

It's okay, appreciate the care taken. :t-up:  I can do it because I was involved - happy days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdh2903 said:

The last person I came across that divorced from reality was Trump's press talking head Spicer...

Ok, we've mentioned his name, now for heaven's sake no one say it again.

Mention it three times and he might rejoin....

:oops::oops::oops:

:down:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Ok, we've mentioned his name, now for heaven's sake no one say it again.

Mention it three times and he might rejoin....

:oops::oops::oops:

:down:

Seems I missed quite a fun time then !!!

There's another post in there as well by someone I recognise, who chucked his toys out the pram when we went to pay to post.  Right arrogant twonk who spent all his time telling everyone what they did was wrong and that everything he did was perfect.  He actually had the nerve to say he was too important a member to lose, that he should have his membership for free, and in fact his info and help were so good that we should be paying him!  I don't miss him, either.

Some people just don't get the definition of what a "club" is.  It's not that we're old farts - it's the fact we're responsible and friendly adults, and those two and a few like them are childish entitled brats.  Let PH have them, Michael Hesseltine deserves them.

Just searched him out.................................... I have some reading to catch up on. Don't tell Dave, he'll spill his vino collapso...............shhhhhhh

I've hidden three posts, including my own.

It turns out that "alluding" to certain ex-members, and then asking people politely not to actually name them is simply regarded as a challenge.

The Boardroom is not disappearing down that particular rabbit hole again of singling people out, personally.

The moderators will keep a close eye on this thread, something we've not had to do for a long time. The past is the past where certain characters are concerned, let's leave them there.

• Like 1