Westfield SE build manual

Rusty Nuts

Hi does any one have a SE build manual I could borrow, or in PDF form??

Thanks Rusty Nuts.

I have a copy - it's a PDF, so I could e-mail it to you, if you PM me your address.

Geoff

• 4 years later...

Hi,ย  I'm new to this forum, but I am also looking for a build manual for my SE from 1989. Anyone can help me with that?ย  Grtz, Patrick

I am from Belgium, and I am trying to pass our version of the MOT. They are making problems about my seat belts, they claim they are not original. I am trying to find out what the 'original' seat belt configuration was. So any official document that shows this original configuration, would be really helpful.

My 1998 Westfield had a choice of 3 point belts or 4 point Westfield branded belts.

As a kit car anything was possible as long as they passed the IVA test.

That would make sense, but in Belgium they are not really 'kit car friendly'. Everything should be 'according to the manufacturers spec', or 'certified by an official instance' (another word for an expensive process that frees them from responsibility). In the old manual, I found an 'official' reference to a 3 point harness which I have in my car.ย  I have sent over the manual, I hope they will be ok with that.

When in doubt, go to the Downloads section of the Forum - yet another benefit of being a WSCC Member:

ย 

https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/files/category/49-non-current-westfield-build-manuals/