SOLD: Stormforce Plus Outdoor Cover

abevan1984

Hello,

I no longer have my Westfield and wanted to offer to you guys for sale my Stormforce cover.

It is the Stormforce Plus version and comes with additional straps and security kit, it cost £215 new.

http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk/store/product.php?productid=16954&cat=427&page=1

The cover has been used on the car for storage whilst I moved house and was only outdoors for 2 weeks! Its in perfect condition.

Will now sell including delivery for £150. (reduced from £175)

Thanks
Alex

Somebody needs to buy this as have one myself and the quality from any other cover does not come close.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Davidjohnson said:

Thank you for highlighting this, no its not the same ... I have added the link to the cover on the first post.

It is the cover you found, but it has been modified by coveryourcar to be better fitting as below ... 

StormForce PLUS As above but Better! We take the Standard cover and add a hand stitched Hemline Underskirt with fully adjustable tension to improve the fit and maintain coverage at all times, ideal for cars stored longer outdoors

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Terryathome said:

Somebody needs to buy this as have one myself and the quality from any other cover does not come close.

Thanks Terry, they really are great covers, wouldnt of had my Westfield under anything else

• 4 weeks later...

Price reduced to £150 .. not had much interest in this, winter is coming people, protect your pride and joy!

Will it cover a car with an MSA roll bar fitted which is taller than the standard Westfield roll bar?

5 hours ago, Martin251184 said:

Will it cover a car with an MSA roll bar fitted which is taller than the standard Westfield roll bar?

Hello Martin, thank you for your response and question, I used to put the roof on the car over the standard roll bar and the cover hung to the floor plus and couple of inches which when pulled tight it wrapped under the car a little.

I cant guarantee that it will fit 100% but given the fact the the cover was loose and I always put a couple of extra straps (included) to stop it flapping, I dont see why it wouldnt fit.

Sorry not much help

Just wondering if you have your car cover for sale still many thanks 

1 hour ago, David tucker said:

Just wondering if you have your car cover for sale still many thanks 

Sorry David, sold this morning, payment already received.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.