203bhp high specification Duratec (2008) for sale

M6 WSC

Congratulations, but my advice would be keep it - babies have a terrible habit of taking all your time and money, no matter how much or how little you have...

GLWS, nice car!

I bought one of my Westies when my son was 4 weeks old !!  Its a lovely car for someone and sure you'll be back one day !!

I'm sure I'll be back in year to come - best car I've ever owned!

The advert details in full:

Selling my high specification beloved Duratec-engined Westfield. The car was built in 2008 and has had multiple upgrades along the way. £15,000 ONO.

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/westfield/other-models/westfield-duratec-203bhp-fw-2008/7447993

Give me a call/voicemail or drop me an email/message if interested.

Highlights are as follows:

New in 2008 2.0 litre Ford Duratec engine, delivering 203bhp and mapped by Northampton Motorsport. AP Racing 4-pot calliper upgrade (I don't know the size of the upgraded discs off the top of my head I'm afraid - see photo showing discs (the cycle wings and tyres have been chaged now)), AP Racing master cylinder, limited slip differential, upgraded widetrack Nitron fully adjustable suspension, quick steering rack, upgraded front and rear Playskool anti-roll bars (soft type), MT75 5-speed gearbox, Raceline oil sump, fuel swirl pot (elimates fuel starvation on long corners), upgraded radiator (the previous owner did this - not sure the exact spec).

Half doors, dominator carbon fibre style headlights, carbon fibre front cycle wings, carbon fibre aeroscreen, carbon fibre stone guards, carbon effect flush mount indicators, longacre rear view mirror (ultra wide angle), full Playskool FIA widebody Caged roll-cage, Sparco intercom system with all wiring included (just plug in your intercom), battery cut-off switch, 12v power socket, Odyssey PC680 lightweight battery, alloy racing header tank, facet fuel pump.

New-style Toyo R888R tyres (I have a spare set of R888's too), Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Alloys, quick-release Momo steering wheel, Tillett seats, Sabelt 4-point harnesses, carpeted floors, carbon dashboard, Race Technology Dash 2 display (same as new Arial Atoms), carbon fibre exhaust silencer, interior heater.

Full MOT with no advisories until April 2018, just had an oil change and filter 100 miles ago. Personalised numberplate M6 WSC included in the sale. Spare set of keys.

Spare parts included in the sale:

Brand new pair of carbon-nv Aero+ carbon fibre cycle wings worth £230, full windscreen with windscreen uprights, wind deflectors and mirrors (wiring and switches are all still there for the wipers etc) , full spare set of part-worn Toyo R888 tyres (good for trackdays etc).

Thanks,

Rob

Car also has upgraded Kent cams and valve springs too.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi All,

Car now sold to a great guy called David.

Given I now don't own a Westfield anymore, I'd just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who has helped me on the forum over the past two years. You've taught me a lot about cars and encouraged me to research a job that needs doing to the car and tackle it well.

What a car too. Performance, road trips, smiles and the thrill of waking up early on a Sunday morning to go for a drive. My wife has embraced it all too and loved every minute of it!

I'm still keeping my membership of the WSCC, and who knows, maybe I'll get the opportunity to become a Westfield owner again one day.

Cheers for now,

Rob

• Like 2

On 10/07/2017 at 17:44, M6 WSC said:

I'm sure I'll be back in year to come - best car I've ever owned!

Spotted your other car for sale, so this statement is high praise :d

Hope to see you back soon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.