Newbee.... Hi!

Simon B

Morning All,

Just Introducing myself.... I'm Simon (although I mostly go by Si).

I've got my deposit down on an XI and currently donor hunting.

Already got some questions so I hope to tap into the vast knowledge there seems to be on here!

:ww: and plenty of knowledge on here...I'm sure your questions will be answered...

Welcome to the club, hope if all goes well and that you enjoy the build.

:ww: You have chosen an excellent build you will have to start a build blog we need pictures all the very best with your project..

You will have a very desirable car :t-up: if you need help we have a wealth of knowledge in the membership so just keep the questions coming.

:yes:

.......................................................................................:dg-westy:

Hi, Si,

Welcome aboard.  I finished my XI last year and there is one more on here imminently hitting the road plus two more being built and another "under starters orders" - like you with deposit paid.  This forum is an excellent source of advice and experience - reading previous build threads and directly asking questions,  Don't forget to look at the other cars being built, not just XIs as some of the problems / solutions / techniques are definitely not model specific.  If you are able, start and keep updated a build thread and you will be followed by the most useful of folk.  Enjoy.

Simon