AO Account Has Never Worked For Me??

Rab (bombero) Reid

Hi 

I believe that when someone wants to contact me, that they simply use: scotland@wscc.co.uk and the email is automatically forwarded onto me. Unfortunately, I've never worked and up until now, I've been none too fussed as local members have my personal email address. However, the issue raised it's head again recently and hence this topic to see if anyone can shed any light..

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2017 at 20:51, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Will do. Have family up now will look tomorrow. :t-up:

Hi Chris, any luck getting to the bottom of this? I've test emailed myself using scotland@wscc.co.uk and nothing has come to my personal email account...?

Holy sh.... sorry Rab forgot all about this!

on the case!

5 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Holy sh.... sorry Rab forgot all about this!

on the case!

1 minute ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

@Robert (bombero) - Scotland AO should be sorted now - the wrong email was set up (probably the previous AO)

No worries, mate! Thanks again, I'll let you know if everything is okay ;)

Chris, having sent a test email to: scotland@wscc.co.uk, I still don't receive any kind of notification to my personal account..

41 minutes ago, Robert (bombero) - Scotland AO said:

Chris, having sent a test email to: scotland@wscc.co.uk, I still don't receive any kind of notification to my personal account..

I've added my own email to this as a test - will send one off from a different account and see what happens - PM on it's way to confirm your personal email.

• Like 1

Test email came straight through to me a minute ago - maybe check your junk folder?

• Like 1

Yup, got a notification to my email .. okay, checking my junk folder.

Just test sent from a different account and got a notification - hoorah! Sorted, cheers Chris! :t-up:

• Like 1